PebblePAD is the e-portfolio system adopted by the University for supporting personal development planning (PDP) and employability.
Pebblepad can support learning and teaching by:
- Promoting reflective learning.
- Competency-based learning.
- Work placements.
It can also be used to:
- Deliver online learning materials.
- Provide opportunities for peer and staff review and support.
- Facilitate collaborative learning through discussion, blogs and wikis.
Centre for Educational Development.
Available to all University of Bradford staff and students.
24 hours throughout the year with the following exceptions:
- Planned maintenance that is notified to users in advance.
Any performance issues are displayed on the IT Service Status page.
Level of service
Support and documentation
Support is provided by the learning technology team in the Centre for Educational Development, as well as Pebblepad (the suppliers).
Self help documentation is available within PebblePad.
This service is provided free of charge.