The calendaring service via Office 365 provides centralised calendar management for staff and resources.
- Provision of meeting and diary services.
- On site and remote access (via Outlook and Outlook on the web and also via mobile devices).
- Meeting scheduling.
- Scheduling assistant for meetings.
- Free / busy information.
- Calendar permissions (eg read and write).
- Delegated diary management.
Available to all staff.
24 hours throughout the year with the following exceptions:
- System maintenance as defined by Microsoft.
Any performance issues are displayed on the IT Service Status page.
Level of service
Support and documentation
Staff automatically have a calendar as part of their Office 365 email account.
Users should log to check their email frequently.