The MyView service provides all staff with access to their HR record and on-line payslips and P60s, which are stored in the ResourceLink database.
- Provides access for staff to view their on-line payslips and P60s.
- Provides access for staff to request absence, either annual leave, flexi-time or lieu time, as well as inform Personnel of maternity, adoption or paternity leave.
- Provides access for staff to review their personal details as well as their appointment details. Staff can update certain details, e.g. known as name and emergency contact details.
- Staff can see other team member’s absence details.
- Provides a Performance Review module where staff can review and update their performance review details.
- Provides a way for managers to access certain details on behalf of their staff and to submit, authorise or reject absence requests.
Available to all staff.
24 hours throughout the year with the following exceptions:
- System maintenance normally takes place during the weekly improvement period. Scheduled improvement dates are also planned throughout the year. See all IT improvement dates.
Any performance issues are displayed on the IT Service Status page.
Level of service
The ResourceLink database is backed up via a hot backup. Support is provided by Personnel and IT Services, as well as NorthgateArinso (the suppliers).
Support and documentation
NorthgateArinso (the suppliers) support this system. There is also online help that staff can access from the login page of MyView or from the HR webpage. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
Staff are set up with access to MyView by HR, when their staff record is created in ResourceLink. Staff can reset their own password, if they have forgotten it.