Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is available as a Design and Web Premium and Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps package.
- Students - Design and Web Premium is available on student cluster PCS. Click on Start - All Programs - Adobe.
- Staff - Design and Web Premium can be installed on your staff PC by following the instructions below. The Creative Cloud Enterprise Desktop Apps can be installed on a secondary device for work at home for free.
Design and Web Premium
The Adobe Create Cloud: Design and Web Premium package includes the following applications:
- Adobe InDesign CC: desktop publishing software for page design, layout and publishing.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: digital photo processing and editing.
- Adobe Muse: website design without coding.
- Adobe Dreamweaver: build websites that dynamically adapt to fit multiple screens.
- Adobe Flash Professional: game design and mobile device packaging.
- Adobe Gaming: code samples and learning resources that help developers create and deliver ActionScrip games across multiple devices.
See the full list of applications.
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud: Design and Web Premium
Windows 7 PC
- Before you start, close all running applications.
- Click on Start - All Programs - Application Installers - Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Select any of the single apps (Acrobat DC, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver), or any of the groups available (we have grouped some related applications together for your convenience):
- Web Development (Muse, Edge Animate, Dreamweaver and Bridge).
- Design and Photography (InDesign, Photoshop, Photoshop Lightroom, Illustrator, Muse, and Bridge).
- Animation and Graphics (Incopy, Flash Professional, Flash Builder, Scout).
The installation will begin automatically and may take up to 40 minutes for group apps and 15 minutes for single apps to complete.
Contact IT Servicedesk to request it to be installed for you.
Help and information
Help (including tutorials) is available from Adobe for problems with using the software.
Contact IT Servicedesk with any problems relating to accessing the software on your computer.