Skip to content

What to do after you get your offer letter

If you have received your offer from the University of Bradford, you may be wondering what to do next. You can find more information about visas, paying tuition fees, accommodation, and more below.

Visas for study in the UK

You may or may not need a visa depending on your nationality, course of study, or particular circumstances.

Under 18s

If you are under 18, we require your parents'/guardians' consent to enrol at the University of Bradford.

ATAS certificate

Postgraduate study in sensitive subject areas may require you to obtain an ATAS certificate.

Tuition fees

We will require a deposit toward your tuition fees in advance of studying with us.


We recommend The Green – in the heart of student living at the University of Bradford.

Deferring your studies

If you decide to defer, these are the steps you need to take.