This one day course trains you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action pln
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
What to expect
- This is a one-day course delivered face-to-face.
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activites.
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
|Syllabus to include:||
|Course Duration||1 day|
Continual by Trainer
Face to face course
16th November 2022
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for further information.