Adult MHFA Two Day
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
What to expect
Learning takes place across four manageable sessions. Through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider.
|Syllabus to include:||
|Course Duration||2 days|
Continual by Trainer
FACE TO FACE COURSES
Contact email@example.com to book or for further dates and information.
About Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the mental health equivalent of physical first aid
- MHFA England is the only provider of licensed Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training in England. Information about MHFA England and its courses can be found at mhfaengland.org
- MHFA England training provides participants with the skills and confidence to recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental health issues and effectively guide a person towards the right support MHFA England’s mission is to help people develop the skills to look after their own and others' wellbeing and reduce the stigma associated with mental ill health.
- MHFA England training, courses and Instructor. Members are continually quality assured, using robust assessment and evaluation measures
- MHFA is an internationally recognised course, taught in 25 countries around the world. There are now over 2.6 million people trained in MHFA skills worldwide
MHFA Two day flyer
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact our team.