The University has an ongoing process for identifying, evaluating and managing significant risks. This process has been designed to ensure the University complies with corporate governance, internal control requirements and good practice for the management of risk. It includes:
- A Risk Policy 2014 (pdf, 103kb) reviewed each year.
- A University Risk Register template (excel, 49.3kb) reviewed at least twice a year.
- Risk Registers at School and Corporate Service Level.
- Risk Management Annual Reports.
- Regular review of risk management by internal and external audit, Audit Committees and University Council.