Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2013/14
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Application deadline: 31 July 2014
To be eligible you must:
- Be from the UK or EU (if you are from the EU you must have done your degree in England to qualify)
- Be on a full-time taught masters or research postgraduate programme and paying your own fees
- Have recently graduated from your undergraduate degree programme
- Have received support (i.e. fee payment, not a loan) towards your fees from your Local Authority or the Student Loans Company in your final year of undergraduate study at your previous university – and be able to prove this with a financial support notification letter. You will also be eligible if you received a bursary during your undergraduate study.
Please note, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive the Alumni fee discount and the postgraduate bursary.
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
Bursaries of £500 will be paid in March provided that you are still in attendance and progressing satisfactorily on your course.
How to apply
After you have started your course, come to The Hub with your last financial support notification letter, or bursary letter, from your undergraduate study - you will be required to fill in a short application form. In each academic year you need to apply for your PG Bursary by 31 July.
If you are on a research programme you can receive a maximum of three bursary payments.
Closing date: 31 July 2014.