School of Management PGT Scholarship
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2017/18
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
About the scholarship
Available to self-funding students who have achieved a first or equivalent in their undergraduate studies, and who are looking to study a MSc course or MBA course (excluding the Distance Learning MBAs) in the School of Management, for programmes based in Bradford.
Scholarship offers will normally be made during the offer process based on your application for the programme.
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance Accounting and Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (full time, part time)
- International Business and Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
- MBA Executive
- MBA Full Time
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
A one off contribution of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
How to apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the scholarship, you will be automatically considered for this award. Early applications are recommended as these scholarships are assessed and awarded throughout the year and subject to availability.