MSc/PG Dip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) Scholarship
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2015/16
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
2 scholarships available
Application deadline: 22 January 2016
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford, School of Pharmacy is pleased to offer two scholarships for the MSc/PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme. The Scholarships will cover course fees for the first year of study, worth £2,760.
The Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme is a part-time distance learning programme which will equip pharmacists practicing in community pharmacy or primary care, with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver safe and effective patient-centred care in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team. It is designed to meet the needs of the modern National Health Service and aligns with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development.
Key features of the programme include:
- Learning outcomes relevant to the modern NHS
- Optional pathways to address a range of service needs including independent prescribing
- Alignment with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Foundation Pharmacy Framework (FPF) to support your professional development
- Opportunities for inter-professional learning and cross sector working
- Well utilised small amount of contact time to support learning networks
- Opportunities to further develop communication, leadership and management skills
Applications are open to pharmacists assessed as home, UK students, registered with the GPhC and working as a pharmacist in a patient facing capacity in the UK.
Scholarship applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Commitment to pharmacy practice
- Commitment to learning and developing
- The extent to which their individual goals match the objectives of the programme and their organisation
MSc/PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Community)
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
The Scholarships will cover course fees for the first year of study, worth £2,760.
How to apply
Please apply on line for the MSc/PG Diploma Clinical Pharmacy (Community) programme and then fill in the scholarship application form.
Closing date: 22 January 2016.