Alumni Discount Scheme
Prospective students: available
Current students: available
Entry year: 2016/17
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited discounts available
About the discount
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated will receive a 15% discount on their tuition fees if they achieved a 2:2 or above in their undergraduate degree. From 2016/17 this Alumni discount scheme will apply across all faculties, including the Faculty of Management and Law.
Please note that the 15% Alumni discount will be deducted after any scholarship or discount has been applied to your fees.
The discount is available for:
- Self-funded students only
- All students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- Students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- Alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate or postgraduate degree (full Master's or PhD only)
- Students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- Students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
However, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive a Postgraduate Bursary and the fee discount. The exception is that International students may receive the Country Specific Scholarship for World Bank Countries or the International Academic Excellence Scholarships of £2,500 and £3,000 and the Alumni Discount.
Students studying part-time will be entitled to the discount but must be enrolled for at least 60 credits each year.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Find out more
Tel: 01274 236637