We have a collection of plasma screens across the University campus. To have an image uploaded you will need to ensure the image is 1280 by 620.
Any plasma screen which is advertising an internal service needs to follow brand guidelines. This can be done by either having an image created by Inprint & Design or through using an official University of Bradford powerpoint slide.
The central Communcations team can control plasma screens in the following areas:
- Richmond Foyer
- Estates Reception
- Student Central (Above recycling bins by the shop)
- There are other plasma screens controlled by different teams, they include:
- Students' Union (Student Central & Bars)
- Faculty of Engineering & Informatics (Student Support Services)
- Faculty of Life Sciences (Student Support Services)
- Faculty of Health Studies
- Faculty of Management & Law (Emm Lane)
- PGR Lounge
- J B Priestley Library
- Careers & Disability Services (Student Central)