Richmond Building Meeting Rooms (D floor)
Internal University meeting have priority in this area. However, D2 and D3 are often used as waiting and signing-in areas in connection with evening lectures in the JSB Lecture Theatre.
Rooms and Equipment
- Conference Room D1 (pictured above): holds up to 16 in a boardroom layout.
- Foyer D3: Still known as the "foyer" but now partitioned from the adjacent corridors, room D3 holds up to 40 theatre-style.
- The Sanderson Room, a smaller meeting space for up to 14 boardroom-style
Each room contains an LCD screen and has both wired and wireless Internet access. Each room except the Sanderson also has an installed PC. Flipcharts and whiteboards are available on request.
How to apply to use the rooms
- To apply to use these rooms for events, please use the standard on-line event form.
- To book them for routine staff meetings with no public participation, please contact Room Bookings by emailing email@example.com.