Who's Who - Health and Safety Team
|Louise Newsham||Steve Clayson||Mick Parker|
|Health and Safety Officer||Asbestos Officer||Asbestos Surveyor|
|Tel: 01274 23 3493||Tel: 01274 23 5051||Tel: 01274 23 5026|
The Estates and Facilities Health and Safety Officer's duties include:
- providing competent advice on the development and operation of health and safety management monitoring arrangements throughout Estates and Facilities;
- providing competent advice on compliance with health and safety legislation;
- providing advice on the development of policies, procedures, risk assessments and guidance on occupational health, safety and welfare matters
- providing advice on the provision of health and safety training;
- investigating, analysing and reporting on as appropriate accidents, incidents and near misses in conjunction with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team;
- having authority to stop or suspend unsafe working practices;
- providing advice and information to the health and safety panel;
- liaising formally and informally with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
Check us out on Facebook!
"to be seen as delivering professional, economic, cutting edge solutions with an enthusiastic, pro-active customer focused approach"
Report a Fault
Virtual Green Campus Tour
A-Z of Waste (what goes where?)
Estate Strategy 2015 -2025 (pdf, 2.5MB)
Service Level Agreements
Building Floor Plans
Notification of Works
Car Parking Permits