Norcroft Conference Centre
The Norcroft Conference Centre was completed in 2006 on Tumbling Hill Street. The building which links the IPI and ICT buildings, contains numerous environmental features including an automated Building Management System, green sedum roof, biodiversity enhancements, triple glazing, high u-values and is built into the ground to help with insulation. The new building achieved a 'very' good BREEAM rating.
- Gross Internal Area: 1,126m2
- Fire Alarm Testing Schedule: Friday at 08.30.
- Roof Risk Assessments:
- Norcroft Conference Centre (pdf, 84KB) (password protected)
Should you notice any inaccuracies on the plans please advise Steve Bradbury on ext. 3419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Norcroft Conference Centre Level 02 Plan (pdf, 26KB)
- Norcroft Conference Centre Level 01 Plan (pdf, 14KB)
- Norcroft Conference Centre Level 0 Plan (pdf, 16KB)
- Norcroft Conference Centre Level 1 Plan (pdf, 12KB)
Should you notice any inaccuracies on the register please advise Steve Jenkins on ext. 3420 or email email@example.com.
Current projects, notifications of work or known faults:
Location plan and nearest car parks