Diversity Staff Forum
The Diversity Staff Forum meets three times a year. The purpose of the forum is:
- To provide an arena where BME/Disabled/Women/LGB or any other staff group representatives meet corporately to discuss key issues impacting upon them
- To act as an advisory/consultation forum for the University on equality and diversity issues on behalf of their respective staff groups
- To influence and support the development of the Equality and Diversity Agenda.
Terms of Reference and Membership
- Diversity Staff Forum - Membership and Terms of Reference (Word, 26.2 KB)
- Diversity Staff Forum Membership and Terms of Reference (PDF, 121 KB)
Diversity Staff Forum meeting dates for 2016/17
27 October 2016 – 10 am to 12 noon, D1 Richmond
22 February 2017 – 10 am – 12 noon, D1 Richmond
31 May 2017 – 10 am – 12 noon, D1 Richmond
Blackboard Wiki is for sharing draft policies for comments and feedback as part of the EIA process, which can only be accessed by Diversity Staff Forum members only. To access draft policies that are out for consultation plesae click on Equality Impact Assessments in the list of Organisations.