Rosa Parks Symposium
18th Annual Rosa Parks Symposium
Cities and inter-generational stories of migration
Wednesday 14th December 2022 - 10 am to 1.30 pm Online
The Centre for Inclusion and Diversity organises this annual symposium to celebrate the life of Rosa Parks and to reflect on the implications of her contributions to the race equality agenda.
Your voice will count in promoting diversity and inclusion, and challenging inequality.
About the Rosa Parks Symposium
The University of Bradford is proud of its innovative, comprehensive and cohesive approach to equality, diversity and inclusion. The Centre for Inclusion and Diversity celebrates the life of Rosa Parks on an annual basis and reflects on the implications of her contributions to the race equality agenda. We are delighted to invite you to the 18th Rosa Parks Symposium on Wednesday 14th December 2022.
This years theme is Cities and inter-generational stories of migration.
Further information about the event and speakers will be available soon.
I believe we are here on the planet Earth to live, grow up and do what we can to make this world a better place for all people to enjoy freedom Rosa Parks
- To facilitate knowledge exchange and collaboration on equality and diversity
- To explore the place of equality under the current legislative climate in the UK
- To explore Inter-generational issues relating to the achievement of dreams
- To identify and discuss strategies and challenges in promoting equality and diversity
Who is the Symposium for?
- Senior Managers and members of governing bodies
- HR/workforce directors, equality and diversity leads and professionals
- Frontline staff in public, private, voluntary and community sector organisations
- Trade unions and other special partners