Equality Support Networks
Here at the University of Bradford we have a number of networks for staff and students that seek to:
- Provide a supportive networking environment;
- Influence the University’s equality and diversity agenda;
- Contribute to policy and decision making;
- Act as a consultative body to the University on matters relating to equality and diversity;
- Identify and combat elements of discrimination in relation to all strands of equality;
- Contribute to staff development activities;
- Organise equality and diversity related events;
- Celebrate success.
Staff equality networks privacy notice
Download Staff equality networks privacy notice
(, 20 KB)
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact our team. You can also read our Website Accessibility Statement.