Equality Monitoring Census
Declaring Personal Diversity Information
The University of Bradford is committed to equality and welcomes the diversity of its staff and students. The University aims to provide an inclusive and supportive environment for all who work and study here, and to have policies in place to make this a reality. As part of this commitment the University has agreed to have an equality census for all staff.
Collecting reliable and up to date statistical information enables the University to:
- understand our staff profile better;
- assess our performance and improve efficiency;
- identify barriers and address any inequalities;
- compare it to other comparable institutions;
- fulfil our duties under the legislation.