School of Engineering Courses
- BEng (3 or 4-years) and MEng (4 or 5-years) undergraduate course options
- We also deliver a BSc in Clinical Technology (3 or 4-years)
- An optional placement year of industrial training can be taken during the course
- We have state-of-the-art equipment and facilities across the School
- The majority of our courses are recognised or approved by a professional, statutory or regulatory body (IMechE, IChemE, ICE, IET, JBM, IStructE, ENAEE)
- We have Postgraduate research opportunities in many research groups, see the faculty Postgraduate Research section for more information
Our Undergraduate courses have strong links with industry and cover a broad range of engineering subjects including Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Automotive and Medical Engineering.
The School's postgraduate taught courses cover wide-ranging disciplines including Automotive, Civil and Structural, Chemical, Mechanical, Medical and Manufacturing Engineering
If you are considering a postgraduate research degree, PhD, MPhil, etc., you will find opportunities in the many research groups in the faculty. Our dedicated section for research students has all of the information you will need.