Miss Lorna Armitage
- Title: Lecturer in Computer Science
- Email: L.Armitage2@Bradford.ac.uk
- Extension: 3937
- Room No. Horton D4.09
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons); PGCE; PGCHEP; PECB Certified Trainer Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer HEA Fellow
- Additional Role: Programme Leader for BSc Computer Science for Cyber Security
- Additional Role: Module lead for Ethical Hacking
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/lorna-armitage-2a0a1833
- Research Groups: Artificial Intelligence
Research interests in Cybersecurity, specifically social engineering.
Certified ISO27001 Lead Implementer.
Current, and significant recent, funded projects
(2016) Innovation Voucher with Elaros
(2016) CCIP project (HEIF) with West Yorkshire Police
(2016) West Yorkshire Police Funded Reseach
Member of British Computer Society
Fellow of Higher Education Academy
Cullen AJ and Armitage LL (2017): "The Social Engineering Attack Spiral (SEAS)", IEEE and C-MRiC, International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security 2016), London, United Kingdom.
For more information see: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=7502347
SABOUNI S, CULLEN A.J and ARMITAGE L.L (2017): "The Use of Social Engineering Techniques in Online Radicalisation", International Conference on Cyber Situational Awareness, Data Analytics and Assessment (CyberSA 2017), LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
For more information see: http://c-mric.org/index.php/csa2017