These are just a few examples of projects our students have undertaken in the past year.
- CT-Sim – exploring solutions for training specialists in Medical Image Processing without using real patients
- Virtual Tour of the Bradford Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Job vacancies web-based media integration system for City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, IT Services
- Manufacturing data dashboard – Student projects supporting a KTP to use production line data to improve quality and efficiency of products for Rakusens, a Leeds based cracker company.
- Establishing the Advanced Automotive Analytics (AAA) Institute – began as a summer student project to explore the potential for interpreting Jaguar Land Rover’s existing automotive data to improve customer service and maintenance of vehicles