Baroness Lockwood Award for Distinguished Teaching 2005-2010
The Baroness Lockwood Award for Distinguished Teaching scheme aimed to:
- provide reward and support for proven excellence in teaching and learning support;
- align with the general criteria employed by the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme (NTFS).
All applications were judged against the NTFS criteria and were expected to follow the associated guidance on format and style.
The Award was presented to the following:
- Dr Tim Gough, IRC in Polymer Engineering, School of Engineering, Design & Technology.
- Jessica Guth, Bradford Law School, School of Management.
- Stuart Walker, Disabilities Service, Learner Support Services.
- Mark Van Hoorebeek, Bradford Law School, School of Management.
- Zahid Hussain, Operations and Information, Management Group, School of Management.
- Betts Fetherston, Peace Studies, School of Social & International Studies.
- Jill Thompson, Archaeological Sciences, School of Life Sciences.
- Ruth Whitfield, Centre for Educational Development Unit.
- Becka Currant, Academic Skills Advice.
- Dr Andrea Cullen, Informatics.
- Dr Peter Morgan, School of Management.