Learning & Teaching in Higher Education (Graduate Teaching Assistants and Part-time Tutors) LAT7001-B
Module Leader: To be confirmed.
Duration: 6 months.
Intake: 1 per academic year, usually starting in October.
Target audience: Those employed as a Tutorial assistant / Teaching assistant / Associate Lecturer / Clinical Teacher or similar role within Higher Education.
Full details: Link to Module Catalogue
To be eligible for this module you must:
- Be employed (at least part-time) in a teaching and/or learning support role within Higher Education for the duration of the module;
- Have at least a first degree awarded by an approved UK or overseas university, or a professional qualification;
- Demonstrate that you have sufficient breadth, depth and quantity of teaching and/or learning support practice within your professional role to enable you to show engagement with at least 2 areas of professional activity required of the UK Professional Standards Framework;
- Be able to attend all, or the majority, of the required sessions;
- Have permission from your line manager/supervisor to attend.
How to apply:
Applicants should download, complete and submit an application form to the Centre for Educational Development.