12th Annual Learning, Teaching and Assessment Conference 2013
Inspiring Student Engagement
9.00 am - 4.30 pm Wednesday 10 July 2013
Student engagement is at the heart of the new curriculum framework curriculum framework and is defined at Bradford as involvement in the academic and social aspects of higher education level studies and ensuring the institution addresses ways of including the student voice.
We want to hear about the range of approaches and activities you employ to inspire student engagement in relation to the seven principles of the curriculum framework:
- Principle 1: Assessment for Learning;
- Principle 2: Education for Sustainable Development;
- Principle 3: Collaborative Learning;
- Principle 4: Technology-Enhanced Learning;
- Principle 5: Real World and Experiential Learning;
- Principle 6: Enquiry-based Learning;
- Principle 7: Transition to Learner Autonomy.
- Booking - closed at 9.00 am Monday 1 July 2013.
- Keynote: Aaron Porter.
- Call for papers - closed at 9.00 am Monday 8 April 2013.