Learning and assessment
Skills and competencies covered
- Development of understanding of subject specific principles for anatomical examination and assessments with associated theories in the specified client group
- Clinical skills in assessment will be developed in order to undertake safe assessment, with the ability to demonstrate higher level clinical reasoning and appropriate problem solving
- A 2500 words case study / audit
- A clinical logbook containing bespoke competencies to be achieved
- A short OSCE (objective simulated clinical examination)
Got a question?
This is the current course information. Modules and course details may change, subject to the University's programme approval, monitoring and review procedures. The University reserves the right to alter or withdraw courses, services and facilities as described on our website without notice and to amend Ordinances, Regulations, fees and charges at any time. Students should enquire as to the up-to-date position when applying for their course of study.