Clearing Events and Webinars
The University of Bradford holds webinars and events throughout the Clearing period, giving you an insight into life at Bradford, along with useful and practical information and advice which will guide you through the process of applying to university through Clearing.
Clearing Open Day
Saturday 20 August | 9:15 - 14:45
Our Clearing Open Day is an opportunity for you to visit our campus and ask all your questions.
Our expert academic staff will deliver a series of live subject sessions and tours, in which you can learn about course content, placements, facilities, and career opportunities. You'll also have the chance to ask questions and chat with our staff and current students.
Student-led tours of our campus, accommodation, and library will be running throughout the day, and you can drop in and speak to our support teams about the help available to applicants and students.
You can also speak to our Admissions Team about the courses you're interested in - they will be able to make on-the-day offers to you if you meet the entry requirements.
Use our Clearing Open Day schedule to plan your day.
Clearing Open Day - book
Join us for a student-led tour of our campus.
There's no need to book, just drop in at our Richmond Building on Richmond Road.
Tours are available on the following days between the times shown:
- Thursday 18 August: 13:00 - 17:00 (latest arrival time)
- Friday 19 August: 11:00 - 15:00 (latest arrival time)
- Saturday 20 August: Tours will be available to visitors at our Clearing Open Day
- Sunday 21 August: 10:00 - 13:00 (latest arrival time)
Please email our On-campus Events Team to arrange a visit after 21 August.
Planned Rail Strikes
Rail strikes are planned for Thursday 18 and Saturday 20 August, with likely disruptions on the 19 and 21 August. We know this may cause difficulties for many who rely on trains to get around.
If you would usually travel by train please consider the following suggestions:
• Check your planned travel arrangements before setting off. The Trainline has information on individual train operators that you may find useful.
• Consider alternative travel arrangements – can you travel by other means of transport such as a bus or carshare with a friend?
• Allow extra time to travel – due to the train strikes other services such as buses and coaches may be much busier.
Parking is available on campus for campus tours and the open day. The designated carpark is Shearbridge and the postcode is BD7 1PP.
Can’t make it?
If you can’t make it to campus on one of the scheduled campus tour dates or the open day and would like to arrange an individual visit please email our on-campus events team to arrange a visit after 21 August. You can also request a call-back to discuss any queries or concerns you may have about Clearing.