The Bradford Graduate Programme
At Career and Employability Services we are dedicated to making sure that everyone graduating this year is ready for life after university.
With this in mind, we have developed The Bradford Graduate Programme to help you with all aspects of your future career.
Individual career coaching and consultation
Our experienced team can help you:
- Consider your options and the routes available to you
- Gain confidence and turn your ideas into a career plan
- Research further study programmes
We are open all year round, and if you're not in Bradford we can arrange a Skype appointment, a chat on the phone or a response by email.
We also offer a drop-in service for quick queries.
Customised application and interview support
Customised support to help you:
- Make your written applications and CVs stand out
- Practice your interview and presentation skills
- Develop skills for handling assessment centres and selection tests
Targeted job and internship search
Targeted job search to help you:
- Find a job or internship – where to look and the best approaches
- Make applications, prepare for interviews and assessment centres
- Network to make the most of the hidden jobs market
We also run the Bradford Graduate Internship Programme which gives graduates struggling to find work valuable PAID work experience and the opportunity to develop employability skills and improve the chances of securing a permanent job.
Our summer careers webinar sessions have concluded for this year, but you are welcome to join our regular webinar and workshop sessions throughout the year as a graduate.
More resources for graduates
You have access to our great online resources including Build My Career. This virtual careers centre has an interview simulator, an online CV builder, job hunting support and masses of very useful videos and podcasts.
If you are not already registered, please email us with your name and personal email address we will set you up with a graduate login (please let us know which resources you'd like access to in your email).
- You also have access to our Graduates First Practice Test portal, which features a variety of sample psychometric tests, including verbal, numerical and logical reasoning tests.