Career Ambassadors 2017/18 -
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
At Career and Employability Services we’re here to help our students and graduates through every stage of their career journey, with help and advice on part-time jobs, internships, further study, graduate jobs and much more.
We want to make sure everyone knows about what we offer, and this is where you come in – we’re looking for a team of Volunteer Career Ambassadors to help spread the word about our services.
So what would you do as a Career Ambassador?
- Tell your friends and classmates about careers – through shout outs in lectures and sharing info via social media.
- Help out at events on campus, including careers fairs and ‘careers on location’.
- Be our student voice and help us improve our services through focus groups and feedback activities.
What does it involve?
- Attending monthly meetings for briefings, review and support
- Helping out at events when you’re available – you can get involved as much as you like
- Keeping a record of what you have done so that we can give you university accreditation
What are the benefits?
- Get an insight into the Careers service and how it can help you!
- Improve your confidence and communication skills and interact with students and staff throughout the university
- And, Career Ambassadors are one of the University-endorsed activities for HEAR, your personalised record of achievement throughout your student life which can help you prove that you are more than just your degree.
Want to know more?
Watch our video:
How do I apply?
Email us at email@example.com with your name, course, year and UB number with the subject ‘Career Ambassadors 2017/18’ and we'll let you know how you can get involved.