Career and Employability Services
How can we help you?
We offer a welcoming, supportive environment where you can access impartial careers information, advice and guidance from professionally qualified staff.
You can find us on Floor 0 of Student Central at the City Campus.
We offer a range of appointments from Monday to Friday to suit your needs.
Find links to our services, information and resources for current students, graduates, staff and businesses below, and please get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
As University of Bradford graduate, you are welcome to access our services for up to five years after your studies, plus we offer specific opportunities exclusively for graduates.
To speak to one of us or to book an appointment:
Call in to see us in Student Central
Telephone: +44 (0)1274 234991 (ext 4991 for internal calls)
Book your appointment online at My Career and Employability Centre
For general enquiries please email: email@example.com
You can also find individual contact details on our team pages.
We would always prefer to see you in person, but if you are not in Bradford and can't come in, we can still offer our services by email, phone or Skype.
All our off campus appointments can be booked online using the following method:
Firstly select a suitable 45 minute In-depth careers appointment, then follow the instructions for your preferred option:
- For email advice, make sure you clearly state EMAIL APPOINTMENT in 'your appointment request' - you can attach up to three documents to be checked. You should get email feedback by the end of the chosen appointment time.
- For a telephone appointment, make sure you clearly state TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT in 'your appointment request' and remember to include a contact phone number – the adviser will contact you at the stated appointment start time.
- For a Skype appointment, please state SKYPE APPOINTMENT in 'your appointment request' and please include your Skype username and email address linked to your Skype account. The adviser will contact you at the stated appointment start time.
Skype is available as a free download, please visit the Skype website for more information.
If you are outside the UK, please bear in mind the potential time difference between UK time (GMT) and your location.
How to find us
You'll find us on Floor 0 of the Learning Mall, Student Central.
Please note: the last appointment of the day will finish by the stated closing time.
Find us on Facebook
Our facebook page is facebook.com/unibradcareers. We have regular posts each weekday:
- Monday's Graduate Jobs and News
- Tuesday's Internships and Placements
- Wednesday's Careers Updates and International Opportunities
- Thursday's Part-time Jobs Picks
- Friday's Workshop Previews
Services for business
We are always interested to hear from businesses who would like to be involved with the University. You can engage with students in a number of ways, including offering work experience and placements, delivering workshops, attending careers fairs and events and more.