Advanced entry - undergraduate admissions
If you’re currently studying at another university and would like to transfer to The University of Bradford, you’ll be pleased to know that many of our undergraduate courses accept students into the second and third year. This is called advanced entry.
The University of Bradford is happy to consider applications from students who are studying at University level and wish to transfer into one of our degree programmes beyond first year.
Please note that not all our degree programmes will accept transfer so you should contact us first before you apply.
A transfer application will be considered if you have passed at least one year (120 credits) of a course or are currently studying on a degree programme closely related to the degree you wish to study with us.
Each applicant will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and we ask applicants to demonstrate their commitment by submitting a UCAS application for consideration.
In the application you must provide the following:
- Your high school qualifications to include all your Level 3 qualification as well as you GCSE or equivalent English Language and Maths qualifications.
- Your post school qualifications including any that you may have started but not completed.
- If you are currently studying, any exam results known and a list of those still to be taken
- Work experience if relevant
Once your application is received and advanced entry is possible, we will contact you by email to request the following documents:
- A copy of your qualifications and transcripts
- A copy of your programme specification and module descriptor for all the modules you have completed or are yet to complete
Once received, your application and supporting documents will be sent to the academic for evaluation. You will be informed about our decision by UCAS. If your application is successful, the offer will advise you of any conditions of the offer and the year of entry.
Applications must be submitted through UCAS and the required documents emailed along with your UCAS Personal ID no later than 31 August 2022. Relevant documents should be emailed to email@example.com