We provide Basic ID information for substances (main components, essential additives and impurities) such as:
- Public Name, Trade Names, CAS name and number;
- Chemical Name in IUPAC Nomenclature, EINECS/ELINCS number;
- Molecular and structural formula, including SMILES notation;
- A series of initial Analytical testing that we can perform using our on-site instrumentation such as;
- Basic spectral data acquisition using NMR, IR and UV-Vis methods;
- Stereochemistry-identifying specific optical/geometric isomers;
- Mineral identification-Spectral fingerprints;
- Fully interpreted spectra and chromatograms.
We provide the Sameness Package in which we can provide the following:
- Basic ID information on main components, essential additives and impurities;
- Basic spectral data acquisition for characterisation;
- The purity of a substance: classified under REACH as a chemical purity, a chiral purity or any essential additives within the substance;
- The composition of a substance including an estimate of the % of the total for each component in multi-component substances;
- Identification of impurities and typical % values in terms of w/w of substance;
- Fully interpreted data and comparison to database standards.