Owner KChandra (BAPSE) Consultancy Ltd
I studied on a four-year thin sandwich course in Chemical Engineering at the University of Bradford from 1969-1973. Coming straight from Kenya to Bradford was quite a change for me. I cannot forget my first experience of seeing snow as there is no snowfall in Kenya. Although, initially I missed my parents who were in Kenya, I soon settled down at Bradford quite well and made friends from all faculties. I am pleased to say that my daughter also followed in my footsteps attending Bradford to study an MPharm between 1999 and 2004.
Chairman and Non-Exec Director in National and Regional Health Sector
- One of the first BPharm graduates of the University of Bradford in 1966
- MSc Industrial Administration from the School of Management in 1970
- Progressed in to roles as Chairman and CEO for leading firms in the pharmaceutical industry
- Currently holds a portfolio of senior, regional and national roles in both the public and private healthcare sectors
- Member of the University of Bradford School of Management's International Advisory Board
BA Modern Languages 1965-1969, PhD 1974, MBA 1985
"After graduation with a double First in German and French, (and no doubt motivated to stay on in Bradford till my now husband, Tony, finished his degree!), I accepted a research scholarship in the Department of Modern Languages."