Bradford Referral Scheme
Do you have friends or family around the world who would like to study in the UK?
The Bradford Referral Scheme rewards alumni and students for referring others within their networks to undertake their studies at the University of Bradford.
About the Scheme
The Bradford Referral Scheme is designed to reward graduates and current students for referring international students to the University.
- You can refer someone you know to any full-time or part-time course (excluding online MBA programmes), which runs for at least one full year.
- For a referral to be successful, a referred student must successfully apply and enrol onto their chosen degree programme, be shown to be engaging well with their course (i.e. have a good level of attendance) and complete their first semester.
- Referred students must pay overseas-fees and be a national or resident of one of the following countries: Australia, Bahrain, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, and Vietnam.
- For every successful referral, the University will reward up to £500 to you and your referred student.
Referral applications under the scheme are now open for the 2020/21 academic year. Read our terms and conditions.
- The BRS is open to alumni and current students of the UoB (subject to the Scheme's terms and conditions).
- The Referred Student must be an overseas fee-paying student and a national or resident of one of the eligible countries.
- Referred Students must not have made an official enquiry/expression of interest or application to UoB within the last two years from their referral date.
- The Referred Student must apply and enrol within one year of their referral date.
Guidelines for applications
- The referred student must apply to the UoB via the direct application page on the UoB website.
- Once the referrer completes a referral form a unique referral link will be generated. This unique link must be sent to the student they are referring to complete and verify the referral.
- Referred students who have already applied to the UoB through an alternative application platform (i.e. UCAS) will have up to one week from the date of their application to complete and verify any subsequent referral.
- Referred Students must not come through an agent nor use any agency services at any point during their application otherwise the referral will be invalidated resulting in no reward as part of the scheme.