Postgraduate (Home) Referral Programme
Do you have friends or family who might be interested in undertaking postgraduate study?
The Postgraduate Referral Programme is an extension of our International Referral Programme and rewards Bradford alumni and students who refer British Nationals (i.e. home students) to commence postgraduate study at the University of Bradford.
About the Programme
The Postgraduate Referral Programme is designed to reward graduates and current students for referring UK based students to the University.
- You can refer someone you know to any full-time or part-time postgraduate course (excluding online MBA programmes), which runs for at least one full year.
- For a referral to be successful, a referred student must successfully apply and enrol onto their chosen postgraduate programme, be shown to be engaging well with their course (i.e. have a good level of attendance) and complete their first semester.
- Referred students must pay home-fees (i.e. UK national fees) and be a national or permanent resident of the UK.
- For every successful referral, the University will reward up to £500 to the referrer.
Referral applications under the scheme are now open for the 2020/21 academic year. Read our terms and conditions here.
- The Postgraduate Referral Programme is open to alumni and current students of the UoB (subject to the Programme's terms and conditions).
- The Referred Student must be a home fee-paying student and a national or permanant resident of the United Kingdom.
- Referred Students must not have made an official enquiry/expression of interest or application to UoB within the last two years from their referral date.
- The Referred Student must apply and enrol within one year of their referral date.
Guidelines for applications
- The referred student must apply to the UoB via the direct application page on the UoB website.
- Once the referrer completes a referral form a unique referral link will be generated. This unique link must be sent to the student they are referring to complete and verify the referral.
- Referred students who have already applied to the UoB via an alternative platform (i.e. UCAS) will have one week from the date of their application to complete and verify any subsequent referral.
- Referred students must not come through an agent nor use any agency services at any point during their application otherwise the referral will be invalidated.