It’s all very well reading about what university might be like, but nothing can compare to actually experiencing it. We know you’ll want to stay once you’ve visited our friendly campuses for yourself. Why not come and see it for yourself to make your own mind up?
Your next opportunities to visit us
- Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Wednesday 30 April 2014
- Wednesday 7 May 2014
Open Days 2014
- Friday 20 June 2014
- Saturday 21 June 2014
Ways to visit the University
- Undergraduate Open Days - we’ll give you a guided tour of our campuses, world-class learning facilities and accommodation, and you'll get to talk to current students and meet your future lecturers.
- Postgraduate visit events - we invite you to come on individual, tailor-made visits to the University to enquire about postgraduate study.
- Taster Days - we run over 40 different Taster Days throughout the year, giving you the chance to sample the degree subjects you're interested in.
- Applicant Visit Days - once you've been offered a place you'll be invited to an Applicant Visit Day.
- Re-freshers Event - as a way of easing mature students into University life, the University organises a special event for mature students just before the start of term.
- Summer Schools - we also run summer schools, giving you the opportunity to try out University life.
- UCAS Higher Education Conventions - our staff visit events and fairs throughout the country.
- Private visits - you may also be able to arrange a special visit either with your chosen Department direct, or through the Course Enquiries Office.
Visit the city
If you're planning a visit to the University and are new to the area, we recommend taking some time to explore Bradford and see what student life here could entail.
We have compiled a guide to the city which can help you to plan a visit.