We’ve invested £120 million in our bustling City Campus and Faculty of Management and Law Campus to make sure you get the most out of your time here – whether you’re studying, working, relaxing or playing.
Located just five minutes’ walk from Bradford city centre, the centrepiece of our refurbished campus is the three-storey Student Central building – the heart of student activity and home to University of Bradford Students' Union.
- The Ents Mall houses four bars, a patio terrace and a 1,300-capacity nightclub.
- The Union Mall has open spaces for group study, student advice centres and a well-stocked shop.
- You’ll also find plenty of social and study spaces around the central atrium, with teaching rooms, a 130-seat lecture theatre, student services and a computer cluster.
- Food and drink - you can choose from a wide range of places to eat and drink, including the Atrium Restaurant, which offers vegan and halal options, and many other bars and cafés where you can catch up with your course mates over a cappuccino or celebrate with friends on a night out.
- Arts on Campus - the campus also boasts its own theatre, art gallery and music centre.
- Fitness and sport - our Unique: Fitness & Lifestyle sports centre boasts a range of top facilities including a gym, swimming pool and climbing wall, with a packed programme of classes, beauty treatments and children’s activities available at hugely competitive prices.
- Libraries - our main library, the J B Priestley Library, at the heart of the City Campus, offers a full range of self-service facilities including book issue, renewal and return. There’s also a dedicated subject library at the Faculty of Management and Law.
- Award-winning accommodation - opened in September 2011, The Green is based on the City Campus, putting students right at the heart of the University’s academic studies, student facilities, support services and social activities.
- Green space - there’s plenty of open green space for you to enjoy on campus, including a grass amphitheatre outside Student Central which plays host to everything from sunbathing in summer to sledging in winter.
- Study areas - many of the social spaces on campus also double as study areas, in addition to the dedicated study areas available to all students.
- Relaxation areas - there's an abundance of informal meeting places where you can sit with friends over a coffee and catch up on some study notes or talk through your lectures.
- Sustainable campus - our new developments are among the most environmentally-friendly buildings in the world, and have seen us win numerous awards.
School of Management Campus
Students studying Management or Law-related subjects study at the dedicated Faculty of Management and Law parkland campus:
- Two miles (25 minutes’ walk) from the city centre.
- Beautiful historic buildings stand side by side with the latest state-of- the-art facilities.
- A dedicated free bus service takes students between the Faculty of Management and Law and the City Campus.