Skip to site navigation.
Skip to section navigation.
Skip to main page content.

TV licence information


If you're watching live TV, you’ll need to be covered by a TV Licence. 

Find out more on the TV Licensing website.

Please note that a TV licence is not included in the rent for any university-owned accommodation.