The University is pleased to be able to announce a partnership with the Aziz Foundation. The partnership will see the Aziz Foundation offering (up to) 10 full-fee scholarships to eligible students.
- Students must apply directly via the Aziz Foundation. The Foundation deals directly with applications and will also decide on scholarship winners.
Go to the application form.
- Students must secure a place on their chosen course at the University prior to applying for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is aimed at Home students only
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship will cover the full costs of tuition fees.
How to apply
The assessment and awards proces will be carried out over two cycles - as below:
|Cycle||Application dates||Interview dates||Award dates|
|1||09 Jan from 12 noon – 31 March, 12 noon||Feb-April||Mid May|
|2||02 April from 12 noon – 30 June, 12 noon||May-July||Late July|