Our teaching is led by research, the broad range of staff expertise informing our characteristic approach by combining formal lectures with extensive hands-on experience in laboratories and field exercises.
Our unique work placement, a one-year professional training scheme, has run successfully for over 25 years. It greatly enhances student experience and employability.
Full course information is available on our online prospectus by following the links below:
Forensic and Medical Sciences
- Forensic and Medical Sciences BSc Hons (3yrs)
- Forensic and Medical Sciences BSc Hons (4yrs)
- Forensic and Medical Sciences MSci (4yrs)
- Archaeological Prospection
- Archaeological Sciences
- Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
See our PhD research pages for information on projects and how to apply.