The Staff Voicemail Service is available to all University of Bradford staff from any extension, in any building.
- Provision of a University voicemail box.
- Staff voicemail boxes are stored centrally at the University.
- Security code protected.
- On site and remote access to voicemail box.
- Unified messaging; voicemail to email, email to voicemail, SMS notification of voicemail.
- Voicemail forwarding to another mailbox.
- Call processors (menu systems).
- Standard, busy and out of office greetings.
- Personal secretary feature - press 0 to divert to alternative extension.
Available to all staff and some University associates.
24 hours throughout the year with the following exceptions:
- System maintenance normally takes place during the weekly improvement period. Scheduled improvement dates are also planned throughout the year. See all IT improvement dates.
Any performance issues are displayed on the IT Service Status page.
Level of service
All messages are stored for 90 days.
Staff have access to their voicemail inbox via their telephone handset or email client if utilising Unified Messaging.
Support and documentation
To request provision of a mailbox, or a change to a voicemail box, please contact IT Servicedesk.
Users are actively encouraged to housekeep their voicemail box and to change their personal greeting, daily if necessary, to correspond with changes in work patterns or absences.