Country Specific Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2016/17
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Self-funding international students (not EU) who are nationals of countries that are defined by the World Bank as having low-income or low to middle income economies.
For entry in September 2016 Jordan and Lebanon will be included in this scheme.
Available for all who meet eligibility criteria. Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external)
- Burkina Faso; Also Upper Volta
- Cape Verde Islands
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Peoples Republic)
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Timor Leste (East Timor)
- Egypt, United Arab Republic of
- El Salvador
- Gambia, The Republic of The
- Guinea Bissau
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Kampuchea, Cambodia
- Kiribati (The Gilbert Islands)
- Korea (North), Democratic Peoples Republic of
- Laos People's Democratic Republic
- Madagascar; Malagasy Republic
- Moldova, Republic of
- Palestine; West Bank; Gaza Strip inc E Jerusa
- Papua New Guinea
- Samoa, Independent State of
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Somali Democratic Republic
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Yemen, Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
All students from one of the World Bank countries will be entitled to a £2,000 scholarship as a fee reduction for meeting or exceeding the entry criteria.
For entry in September 2016 students from Botswana, Angola, Zimbabwe, Thailand and Ethiopia will be entitled to an automatic £3,000 fee reduction
How to apply
These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
Find out more
Contact Admissions for further information.