Bestway Foundation Scholarships for Students from Pakistan
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2016/17
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
5 scholarships available
Application deadline: 13 May 2016
About the scholarship
* This scholarship has now closed. We will notify the successful applicants by the end of June. If you have not heard from us by then, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
The University of Bradford is pleased to announce that the Bestway Foundation is supporting five scholarships as part of the Global Development Scheme.
These scholarships will be for students domiciled in Pakistan who are starting full time Master's course at the University of Bradford in September 2016.
Please read all the requirements carefully:
- The scholarship is available for students from Pakistan on full time Master's programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship. However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results to be able to apply.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
For further information please see our Frequently Asked Questions
Minimum entry requirements
You do not need to meet the minimum English requirements to be able to apply for the scholarship. You can take an IELTS or other English test if you are awarded the scholarship.
However, you must already meet the minimum academic entry requirements for your chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship.
Who can apply?
- To be considered for a place on our Master's courses you will need to have achieved the minimum level of degree qualification specified for your country (below).
- You will also need to meet our English Language requirements.
Master's courses in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Only courses in the following faculties are eligible:
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Informatics (not including courses in the school of Media, Design and Technology).
Following a review of the scholarship scheme, from 6th May 2016, students from Pakistan who are not studying courses in the above Faculties can now apply under the Global Development Scholarship scheme.
Payment amount & frequency
Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
How to apply
Applications are now closed for 2016/17.
What happens next?
The Scholarship panel will consider your application in June.
If you are successful you will be asked to submit a course application to the University and provide proof of your qualifications and level of English Language, plus an academic reference. You will then need to secure a Visa to study here at Bradford. We will be able to guide you through this process.
Please note - only successful students will be notified of the outcome. If you have not heard from us by 30 June then your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 13 May 2016.
Find out more
Successful students must agree to be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
For further information or any queries you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01274 236637