Academic Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate Taught Home/EU Students
Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2014/15
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
15 scholarships available
Self-funding students paying Home/EU fees.
Students must achieve at least a first-class Honours in their undergraduate studies, or the European equivalent.
All full-time taught MSc and MA courses at the University of Bradford
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth £1000 and is given as a fee reduction. The award is valid for one year only.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.