Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2015/16
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: not available
Application deadline: 20 August 2015
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is offering cash scholarships worth £5,000 (over the duration of a three-year degree) to all Home and EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A-levels (or equivalent).
Students studying on an undergraduate degree programme for more than three years would receive funding for the additional years subject to satisfactory progression (excluding any years you are paying a reduced fee).
Students will receive a guaranteed £2,000 in their first year followed by £1,500 a year in subsequent years, except for placement years, provided they are achieving an average of 60.00% or above.
There are is no limit to the number of scholarships available – all students who are eligible will receive the award.
- All Home and EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A-levels or equivalent.
- Please note, the ABB Scholarship is linked to the grades you achieve, it is not linked to your offer or your UCAS tariff points.
- If you have a combination of level 3 qualifications which are not listed or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, please email us at ABBscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to see if you are eligible.
- If you are taking the International Baccalaureate and have a score (or predicted score) of over 30 points then we will consider you for the ABB scholarship. Please email ABBscholarship@bradford.ac.uk for further information.
- Students must be commencing on their first, full time undergraduate degree programme in September 2015.
- Students on NHS-funded courses are unfortunately not entitled to this scholarship.
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
If you have provided your bank details to Student Finance England you will receive the scholarship direct into your bank account.
The first year award of £2,000 will be paid in two equal instalments in November and April.
Subsequent year’s awards of £1,500 will be paid in two instalments in November and February, subject to satisfactory progression at 60.00% or above.
How to apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically shortly after A Level results in August 2015.
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship by the end of October 2015.
Closing date: 20 August 2015.
Find out more
For further information contact:
Tel: 01274 23 6637